Awning, Bay, Bow, Casement, Double Hung, Sliders and other replacement window models are available. Replacement windows come in a wide variety of different materials such as wood, metal, aluminum and steel, fiberglass and wood clad windows, and also vinyl.
- Awning Windows are hinged at the top and open outward, allowing for ventilation even during a light rain.
- Bay Windows combine three or more windows together so that they angle out beyond the house wall.
- Casement Windows offer full top to bottom ventilation, opening outward to the left or right to allow fresh air inside.
- Double Hung Windows have two operating sash that move up and down allowing for ventilation on the top, bottom or both.
- Gliding Windows sash operate in a horizontal fashion to allow for full top to bottom ventilation – excellent for porches or decks.